Whether you just graduated recently, or whether you graduated many years ago, you have something in common…and that is Walther!
There are many ways to continue to be a part of the Walther Family, such as:
- Walther has a new paver walkway from Chicago Avenue to the front door! For a donation of $200 we will engrave your name and class graduation year. ORDER A PAVER NOW
- Attend Walther athletic, theatrical, band or choral concerts! You will be supporting the school, Boosters, the students, and have the opportunity to connect with your friends, both old and new! Click here for a schedule of events:
- Consider donating monthly to Walthers annual fund. For the price of a cup of coffee at $5, recent graduates will be supporting their alma mater at $60.00 for one year. If you graduated ten years ago, and donated $5 for each year, that’s $50 a month. And that’s $600 to a school that really needs your help! MAKE A RECURRING DONATION
- Attend our yearly Bronco Benefit! Come meet the current administration and teachers, board members and former classmates. The donations for this event are dedicated to help fund student scholarships.
- Participate in Career Day at Walther. Showcase your business and your talents and have conversations with our students about the field you chose to go into! You might even find a student intern…or someone to mentor, or even a future employee or colleague!
- New this year: Become a member of our Alumni Speaker Series! Sessions will be hosted via zoom to alumni all across the USA.
- Legacy Giving: You are never too young to think about the legacy that you want to consider the values that guide you and the legacy you want to leave. That’s why Walther Christian Academy has partnered with Thrivent that can help guide you through your financial strategy.
Please contact me if you have any questions!
Sally A. Ruecking
Director of Advancement